Upcoming Leadership Openings
2019 Annual Conference Program Chair
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the planning of our biggest event of the year, the NODA Annual Conference!
Desired qualifications include:
- Participation in at least two of NODA's annual conferences.
- Previous involvement on a regional or annual conference planning committee.
- Sufficient interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with the NODA Association Staff, the Annual Conference Program Committee, and other NODA volunteer leadership.
- Organizational skills sufficient to perform multiple tasks while managing and monitoring many aspects of the annual conference experience and expectations.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to collaborate with the NODA Association Staff and other association leadership.
- Ability to balance NODA Board needs/expectations with conference implementation while creating a unique conference program experience.
- Ability to visit the conference hotel at least once prior to the annual conference.
Click here to learn more about this position and to apply.
Applications are due by 5:00 PM CST on April 25, 2017.
NODA invites you to become an active participant in our future by getting
involved in one of our many leadership roles. As a leader in NODA, we
collectively challenge our thinking and approach to the complex issues of
orientation, transition, and retention in the changing face of our new college
students. Leadership in our organization provides many benefits:
Enhance your professional development
Network with leaders in the field of orientation, transition, and retention
Form life-long friendships
Make a difference
It is an honor and a privilege to be a NODA leader. NODA leaders are the ambassadors of a select membership
and as such, will adhere to standards set forth by the Association.
Leadership Opportunities Timeline
Make a difference
Many opportunities exist. While each may require different levels of commitment
of time and energy, each is vital to the operations and resources that NODA is
able to provide our members. Candidates for most positions should be members of
NODA who are currently involved in orientation, transition, and retention.